- Learn from Past Experiences – Turn back and look at your own life. How many times have you felt like that? How much time have have you spent worrying? Even though you worried so much, things still happened in the right manner, isn’t it? There was no need to worry! So look back at your own experience and you will realize that it is futile to worry. Looking back at your own moments and experiences gives you strength. This is where looking back helps.
- Confidence – Second is, you should have confidence in your own ability, and in your own fortune. You should know that only the best thing will happen to you.
- Valor or Courage – If the above two things don’t work, then there is a third option. Invoke the valour in you. Tell yourself “Come what may I will face it, I will handle it. I have the power to handle it”. Know that, You are never given a problem that you cannot handle. When you invoke this energy, this challenge in you, fear vanishes. READ MORE WISDOM!
- Physical Exercises – Go for a walk in the morning, and then make the “Ha” and “Ho” sound. You will feel an increase in your energy levels, you will start bubbling with enthusiasm.
- Sadhana(Spiritual Practices) – Pranayama(Breathing techniques), and Meditation can help you overcome difficult situations in life.
- Surrender & Prayer – know that there is a higher power that loves you dearly, and it will never let you down. This faith will pull you through any tough situations. When you feel you are at a stage where you do not feel like doing anything and you feel totally hopeless, that’s when you pray! Pray and surrender your whole being to the divine. An intense cry to the divine will make all the difference. FOLLOW FOR MORE WISDOM!